American Collectors Insurance is pleased to offer the most comprehensive towing and labor expense reimbursement plan available for collector vehicles. The TLC (Towing & Labor for Collectors) Plan offers an extra layer of protection to help you better enjoy the classic driving experience.
On a basic level, TLC reimburses you for emergency expenses when on the road, such as towing, roadside assistance and lock-out. At a premium level, it reimburses you for things that other towing plans don’t.
You have spent a lot of time and money on your collector vehicle. Now, for less than the cost of an oil change, you can purchase our TLC Plan and enjoy extra peace of mind while driving.
Available features† include:
- Emergency Towing – On the road and need towing? Choose the towing service you are most comfortable with and send us the bill. We’ll reimburse your expenses up to the policy limit.
- Roadside Assistance – Should your collector vehicle become disabled while on the road, you’ll be reimbursed for the costs associated with getting it up and running again, up to the policy limit. Examples of disablement include flat tire, dead battery, and running out of gas or oil.
- Emergency Lockout – Put the coat hanger away! TLC will reimburse you up to $50 for a professional locksmith service.
- Lost Key Return – The TLC Plan provides a custom key tag so that if you lose your keys and they are returned to American Collectors, we will put them back in your hands as soon as possible.
- Emergency Travel Expense – If your collector vehicle breaks down more than 50 miles away from your home, you will be reimbursed for expenses that you incur for up to 5 days. Meals, lodging and car rental are all included, up to the policy limit.
- Car Show Expense – Missing a car show due to an accident or mechanical breakdown can be very disappointing, not to mention expensive. The TLC Plan will reimburse your non-refundable car show and hotel fees in the event that you have to miss a show, up to the policy limit.
- Theft Reward – Should your collector vehicle become stolen, American Collectors will assist in the recovery of your vehicle by offering a reward for information that reunites you and your vehicle.
- Personal Effects – If your car is stolen or vandalized, you will receive reimbursement for any personal items that are reported to the police as missing or damaged, up to the policy limit.
The TLC Plan is available in three levels of coverage (Silver, Gold, and Platinum) at prices that are truly affordable. Click here† to review the coverage levels available, make your selection and contact us today!
If you have any questions regarding the TLC Plan, please contact us at 1-800-360-2277, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST & Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The TLC plan is available exclusively to American Collectors' policyholders and is not sold separately. This is a brief description of the coverage and does not constitute a contract. The TLC Plan is designed for the insured whose collector vehicle has an emergency condition that occurs away from the garaging address and should not be construed as a repair or maintenance service. For complete information, please refer to the policy. For policy owners with vehicles registered in Virginia, please view Virginia program details here.