Receive your Agency’s Commissions via Direct Deposit
Direct Deposit is an easy, time-saving tool for your agency. Simply fill out the authorization form and we’ll register you for easy electronic receipt of your monthly American Collectors Insurance commissions.
It’s a fast, safe, and smart way to get paid!
- Commissions are transferred directly into your agency’s bank account for quick access.
- Monthly e-mails will notify you of the deposit and provide a link to view your commission statement online.
- Print or download the commission statement right into your agency management system.
- There is NO charge for this service!
- It’s environmentally friendly! Go green!
CHANCE TO WIN!
Everyone who enrolls in Direct Deposit is a winner with faster, easier commission payments. But for a limited time, we made it even more rewarding to sign up with the chance to win a $100 gift card! Enroll for direct deposit commissions with American Collectors between May 1, 2013 and July 31, 2013 and be entered into a drawing for the gift card. The drawing will take place on August 15, 2013 and the winner will be notified via mail and on our Agent website.
To enroll for Direct Deposit, please follow these instructions:
1. If you are not yet a registered agent with us, you’ll need to first complete our quick registration here.
3. Complete the form. For your convenience, this is an electronic form, so you can type your information in directly.
Note: By filling out the form, you elect enrollment in paperless commission payment/statement delivery. Depending on when you sign up, you may still receive one final paper commission statement before it transfers to Direct Deposit. If your account information or contact email address ever change, please notify American Collectors so that we may process your commission correctly.
Questions? Please contact us at Agents@AmericanCollectors.com or 1-800-257-5758.