As an American Collectors’ customer, you can be sure your collector vehicle has the best coverage available. Your investment will be well-protected by a policy that has been designed especially for collectors. Features* include:
- Agreed Value Coverage – Pays the vehicle's full insured value (less any deductible) in the event of total loss.
- Zero Deductible – Our policy includes a zero deductible option, providing zero out of pocket cost in the event of a claim.
- Mileage Plans – The days of a one-size-fits-all plan are over. Now you can select the mileage plan that best fits your needs (2,500, 5,000 or 7,500).
- Flexible Usage with Freedom Tier – Our Freedom Tier includes coverage for some general use.
- High Value Vehicle Program – We provide coverage and discounts for vehicles valued over $150,000 or collections valued over $250,000.
- Towing & Labor for Collectors (TLC) Plan – A comprehensive reimbursement plan which is affordably priced on a policy level. Learn more about TLC emergency services and unique reimbursements designed just for collector car owners; like missing a car show due to an accident or mechanical breakdown.
- Coverage for Vehicles in Restoration – Not quite finished? No worries! We’ll protect the car throughout the duration of the restoration.
- Inflation Guard – Automatically increases vehicle value by 2% each quarter (up to a max of 8%) at no additional cost.
- Spare Parts Coverage – Should damage or loss occur to a classic "spare part," our policy provides up to $500 coverage at no additional cost. Additional coverage is available.
- Higher Liability Limits and More Deductible Options – We provide more cost and coverage options for you.
- Automatic Coverage for Newly Acquired Vehicles – Qualifying vehicles purchased during the policy term are automatically covered for 30 days for values up to $25,000.
* Program features and availability vary by state. Please contact American Collectors Insurance for additional information.