At American Collectors, we understand that your collectibles will always occupy a very special place in your heart as well as your home. That’s why we insure collectibles for their full collector value less any applicable deductible and with no depreciation. We even cover accessories like train layouts and product packaging. Compare this with the coverage offered by your homeowners insurance (if it even includes collections) and a collectibles policy* through American Collectors is an easy choice.
Here are some other reasons to choose American Collectors:
- Broad coverage. Includes damage caused by accidental breakage, fire, flood, theft, hurricane, earthquake, and more.
- Unmatched personal service. Our reps are friendly, prompt, knowledgeable, and honest. If you ever have a claim, we’ll make the process as smooth as possible.
- Inflation Guard Protection. Coverage on scheduled items valued over $2,000 automatically increases by 2% quarterly, up to 8% annually, at no extra cost.
- Automatic coverage of new additions We’ll cover additions to your collection up to $2,000. Just tell us within 30 days.
- Collector's Choice. Extra coverage for items being shipped, stored outside of residence, used for special occasions, and more.
* Program features and availability vary by state. Coverage for furniture, fine art, or jewelry is not currently available. Please contact American Collectors Insurance for additional information.